Click on the questions below to see their corresponding answers.
My bank has declined my order but I know I have funds.
This occasionally happens if you are ordering a print from outside the UK. Some cards have strict security measures in place when making a payment abroad (e.g. AMEX) – you just need to call your card issuer to authorise the payment. The telephone number is usually on the back of the card. Should you continue to have problems email firstname.lastname@example.org and arrangements can be made to take payment over the phone.
Are the prints available in larger sizes?
All the available prints are shown on the web site under ‘limited edition prints’. If you have seen a larger artwork in a magazine or on TV it is an original artwork – not a print.
Are original pieces still available to commission?
Yes, original artworks are available to purchase or commission.
Are the prints still available?
If the prints are displayed on the web site under the ‘Limited Edition Prints’ section, then they are still available.
Are there prints available of any of the other original artworks I have seen in the gallery?
No, just the prints you see in the ‘limited edition prints’ section.
How much is shipping and packing?
|Title of the Print||Postage Uk||Postage Europe||Postage Rest of World|
|The Royal Jubilee Banner print unframed||£15.00||£20.00||£35.00|
|The Royal Jubilee Banner print framed||£30.00||£45.00||£65.00|
|Pearly Queen of Jubilee Gardens print unframed||£15.00||£20.00||£35.00|
|Pearly Queen of Jubilee Gardens print framed||£30.00||£45.00||£65.00|
|Pearly Queen of Trafalgar print unframed||£15.00||£20.00||£35.00|
|Pearly Queen of Trafalgar print framed||£30.00||£45.00||£65.00|
|Pearly Queen of Lavender Hill print unframed||£15.00||£20.00||£35.00|
|Pearly Queen of Lavender Hill print framed||£30.00||£45.00||£65.00|
|Pearly Crown Jewels of Pentonville print unframed||£15.00||£20.00||£35.00|
|Pearly Crown Jewels of Pentonville print framed||£30.00||£45.00||£65.00|
|Black Jack of Billingsgate print unframed||£15.00||£20.00||£35.00|
|Black Jack of Billingsgate print framed||£30.00||£45.00||£65.00|
|Pearly Queen of Dalston print unframed||£15.00||£20.00||£35.00|
|Pearly Queen of Dalston print framed||£25.00||£35.00||£50.00|
|Pearly Queen of Bow print unframed||£15.00||£20.00||£35.00|
|Pearly Queen of Bow print framed||£25.00||£35.00||£50.00|
|Pearly Crown Jewels of England print unframed||£15.00||£20.00||£35.00|
|Pearly Crown Jewels of England print framed||£25.00||£35.00||£50.00|
|Manhattan Mettle print unframed||£15.00||£20.00||£35.00|
|Manhattan Mettle print framed||£30.00||£45.00||£65.00|
|Stars and Stripes print unframed||£15.00||£20.00||£35.00|
|Stars and Stripes print framed||£30.00||£45.00||£65.00|
How much are the frames for the prints?
The cost of the perspex box frame and wood frame are the same
- The Royal Jubilee Banner Print: cost of frame £145.00
- Pearly Queen of Jubilee Gardens Print: cost of frame £135.00
- Pearly Crown Jewels of Trafalgar Print: cost of frame £135.00
- Pearly Crown Jewels of Lavender Hill Print: cost of frame £135.00
- Pearly Crown Jewels of Pentonville Print: cost of frame £135.00
- Black jack of Billingsgate Print: cost of frame £135.00
- Pearly Queen of Dalston Print: cost of frame £100.00
- Pearly Queen of Bow Print: cost of frame £100.00
- Pearly Crown Jewels of England Print: cost of frame £100.00
- Manhattan Mettle Print: cost of frame £145.00
- Stars and Stripes Print: cost of frame £145.00
Where can I see pictures of the frames?
Go to the Limited edition prints section and click on the detailed images of each print – you will see a choice of two frames.
Could you tell me a little more about the two frames?
There is a choice of two frames – a perspex box frame or a wood frame.
Description of wood frame:
The print is presented in a classic black wooden frame specially chosen by the artist. The frame is crafted from radiata pine (a wood free of defects such as knots, holes etc) and sprayed with a black lacquer. The print is float mounted onto white conservation mount board, and is glazed in 3mm clear perspex. Hanging device : D rings with cord.
Description of perspex box frame:
The print is presented in a perspex (plexi - glass) box frame specially selected by the artist. The frame is simple and stylish and allows a maximum amount of light to fall on the print which is float mounted on an acid free mount behind 3mm clear perspex. Hanging device: D rings with cord.
How are the prints packaged?
Unframed Prints - Each print is wrapped in acid free tissue paper and secured within a triple wall cardboard sleeve.
Framed Prints - Framed prints are wrapped in bubble wrap and secured within tough cardboard boxed packaging.
In the unlikely event that your print arrives damaged a replacement will be sent straight away. All prints are insured during transit.
What is your returns policy?
Refund and Cancellation policy
We hope you will be happy with your print. Should you wish to return your print we will be happy to refund or exchange it provided it is in mint condition. Returns should be made within a reasonable time (usually 28 days).We will refund your original delivery charge and the cost of returning the print if it is damaged or faulty. Customers can cancel print orders before goods have been sent. If you wish to return your print email email@example.com.
98 Pierremont Ave
How long will it take for my print to arrive?
Your print will arrive within two weeks. If you would like your print to arrive sooner we can usually arrange for next day delivery to most parts of the world. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you ship anywhere in the world?
What other forms of payment do you take?
Pay Pal , cheque (UK only) and bank transfer. You can also order your print by phone (credit card payment only). If you would like to pay using one of these methods email email@example.com.
What is a lithoprint with raised UV detail?
This process is commonly used for the production of Fine Art prints. A full colour litho print is made from five colours (cyan, magenta, yellow and two blacks) and each colour is printed separately on a machine. The ink is mechanically transferred onto a printing plate which holds the image. This is then transferred onto a cylinder and then transferred back onto the paper to produce the printed image. The process is repeated for the other colours.
The UV gloss detail is a surface treatment which is printed and then cured by ultraviolet radiation. This treatment is applied to the buttons in several layers on the print to give them a gloss finish and subtle relief.
What is an archival pigment Giclee print ?
This is a high quality fine art print produced on an ink-jet printer using archival inks.
What is a silk screen glaze ?
A silk screen glaze is a protective varnish which is printed through a screen onto the print.
What is the detail/ quality like?
The quality of the prints is excellent with superb detail. The prints are produced in collaboration with a specialist Fine Art printer who also produces prints for artists such as Banksy, Damian Hirst and Peter Blake - and also for prestigious UK galleries including The Tate Modern, The Serpentine Gallery, The Royal Academy and White Cube Gallery.
Could you tell me the outside measurements of the frames ?
The measurements of the framed prints are as follows:
- MANHATTAN METTLE in wood frame 75 x 113cm (29 ½ x 44 ½ inches)
- STARS AND STRIPES in wood frame 70.5 x 113cm (27 ½ x 44 ½ inches)
- PEARLY QUEEN OF TRAFALGAR in wood frame 79 x 85cm (31 x 33 ½ inches)
- PEARLY QUEEN OF LAVENDER HILL in wood frame 79 x 93cm (31 x 36 inches)
- THE CROWN JEWELS OF PENTONVILLE in wood frame 68 x 93cm (27 x 36 ½ inches)
- BLACK JACK OF BILLINGSGATE in wood frame 73 x 93cm (28.5 x 36 ½ inches)
- PEARLY QUEEN OF DALSTON in wood frame 55 x 64 cm (21 ½ x 26 ½ inches)
- PEARLY QUEEN OF BOW in wood frame 55 x 64cm (21 ½ x 25 inches)
- PEARLY CROWN JEWELS OF ENGLAND in wood frame 55 x 72.5cm (21 ½ x 28 ½ cm)
- PEARLY QUEEN OF JUBILEE GARDENS PRINT in wood frame. 85 x 76cm (33 x 30 inches)
- THE ROYAL JUBILEE BANNER in wood frame 93 x74cm (37 x 29 inches)
Perspex Box Frame:
- MANHATTAN METTLE in perspex box frame 101 x64cm (39 ½ x 25 ½ inches)
- STARS AND STRIPES in perspex box frame 101 x 59cm (39 ½ x 23 ½ inches)
- PEARLY QUEEN OF TRAFALGAR in perspex box frame 67 x 73cm (26 ½ x 29 inches)
- PEARLY QUEEN OF LAVENDER HILL in perspex box frame 67 x 81cm (26 ½ x 32 inches)
- THE CROWN JEWELS OF PENTONVILLE in Perspex box frame 56 x81cm ( 22 x 32 inches)
- BLACK JACK OF BILLINGSGATE in perspex box frame 81 x 61cm (32 x 24 inches)
- PEARLY QUEEN OF DALSTON in perspex box frame 43 x 55cm (17 x 21 ¾ inches)
- PEARLY QUEEN OF BOW in perspex box frame 43 x 52cm (17 x 20 ½ inches)
- PEARLY CROWN JEWELS OF ENGLAND in perspex box frame 43.5 x 60.5cm (16 ¾ x 24 inches
- PEARLY QUEEN OF JUBILEE GARDENS PRINT in perspex box frame 63 x 73cm (25 x 29inches)
- THE ROYAL JUBILEE BANNER in perspex box frame 62 x 81cm (24 x 32inches)
Could you tell me if Perspex is the same thing as plexi glass?